My Qualifications as a Therapist
I have been providing social work services, individual, couple, and group therapy in counseling centers, community mental health centers, and hospital in the Twin Cities since 2002.
Client issues include depression, anxiety, self-injury, eating disorders, chronic illness, PTSD, relational struggles, communication problems, anger management, and those with a history of trauma and abuse.
- Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Minnesota in 2002
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from Augsburg College in 2004
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in the state of Minnesota (LICSW) (highest level of certification for profession in state of Minnesota)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Virginia (LCSW) (highest level of certification for the profession in the state of Virginia)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of Wisconsin) (LCSW) (highest level of certification in the state of Wisconsin) (License pending processing of paperwork)
- Certified therapist in the use of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trained in Maudsley Family Based Therapy (FBT)
- Trained in pediatric hypnosis and hypnotherapy through The National Pediatric Hypnosis Training Institute
- Trained in adult hypnosis on hypnotherapy through The Minnesota Society of Clinical Hypnosis.